[ back ]
Reynoldsburg identifies seven streets to be repaved, sealed
The city of Reynoldsburg has identified seven streets to be repaved in 2010 and five more to be crack sealed.
In January, the city will advertise for bids on the project, City Engineer Jim Miller said.
The estimated cost is $1 million to be paid from the city's Capital Improvement Project (CIP) fund, Miller said.
Miller joined Street Supervisor Larry Ward to assess the city's roadways and the two compiled a list of streets in need of repair, Miller said.
The 2010 improvement list represents "the worst of the worst that we can fix with budget restraints," Miller said.
The roads to be repaved including curbs are:
* Pine Tree Lane from Birchview Drive to Ayers Drive
* Briceton Drive from Livingston Avenue to Birchview Drive
* Hunt Valley from Rocky Den Road to Rugosa Avenue
* Jonell Lane from Tomahawk Trail to Daugherty Drive
* Kingsley Drive from East of Daylight Drive to Taylor Road
* Quarry Cliff Court from Waggoner Road to cul-de-sac
* Haft Road from Bartlett Road to Livingston Avenue
The roads to be crack sealed include:
* Schenk Avenue from Hawthorne Place to Hunt Valley Drive
* White Butterfly Lane from Briarcliff Road to Roundelay Road North
* Hilton Drive from Goldsmith Drive to Kingsley Drive
* Baltimore-Reynoldsburg Road from Farmsbury Drive to Taylor Road Southwest
* Birchview Drive North from Eastgreen Boulevard and Belltree Drive
In other business, Mayor Brad McCloud said he hopes to present the balanced 2010 budget at the city council meeting on Dec. 14.
[ back ]