|The school opened its doors in 1907 and in its early days was referred to as the Bullitt Park School, taking its name from the Bullitt Park Addition. This was a residential area being developed north of Main Street. The school was across from where Trinity Lutheran Seminary now stands. Even after Bexley's Cassingham School was built in 1927, the Old Main Street School served the children who lived west of Drexel Avenue and those south of Main Street. It closed as a public school in 1946 and was razed in 1956 to make room for apartments for married students from Capital's seminary. The only child identified in this mid-1920s photo is Mary Kathryn Dingledine, first row, third from left.