[ back ]
Reynoldsburg street repairs coming
This summer Reynoldsburg will repair a dozen streets.
City engineer James Miller estimates the construction costs to be around $2 million and include curb and gutter repairs.
Miller said 36 percent of the city's streets "are in bad shape. There is only so much money and there isn't a single person in (the council chambers) who would not want to do more."
Funding for the project will draw mostly from the capital improvements budget, Miller said.
Bidding will begin in March with work commencing as early as April.
Streets to receive attention are:
• Main Street (from corporation limit to Rosehill Road)
• Summit Road (from Firstgate to the corporation limit)
• Rodebaugh Road (from just east of Brightstone to Rodebaugh Park)
• Beech Alley (from Main to South Street)
• Daylight Drive (from Kingsley to Glencrest)
• Glenview Street (from Glencrest to Goldsmith)
• Knob Avenue (from Rugosa to Hilltop)
• Starlight Drive (from Taylor to Morningdew)
• Priestly Drive (from west of Ruskin to the county line)
• Rosetree Drive (Rosehill to Olive Tree)
• Hammond Road (Laird to Clymer)
• Haft Road (Main to at least Golding)
Due to President's Day, the council will hold its committee meetings Feb. 17.
[ back ]