[ back ]
Leaf pickup scheduled for Pickerington residents
The city of Pickerington has released its leaf pickup schedule for this fall.
Below are the areas for leaf pickup and the week it is to begin in each area.
• Oct. 20 - Downtown area, Shadow Oaks, Pickerington Hills, Simsbury, Root Addition, Shawnee Crossing
• Oct. 27 - Colony Park, Manor House, Meadowbrook, Stonebridge, Willow Pond, Carpenter Addition
• Nov. 3 - Long Road, West Columbus Street, Pine Ridge, Preston Trails, Manchester, Longview, Sheffield, The Landings.
• Nov. 10 - Melrose, Pickerington Meadows, Cherry Hill, East Street, Lakeview, Homestead Drive, Milnor Place
• Nov. 17 - Pickerington Run, Refugee Road, Hill Road North, Windmiller
• Nov. 24 - Lockville Road, Center Street, Hill Road South, Downtown area, Manor House
• Dec. 1 - Village of Sycamore Creek, Fox Glen East and West, Reserves at Pickerington Pond
• Dec. 8 and 15 - Remaining piles throughout the city will be removed.
The city requests that residents rake all leaves to the front of the property by the beginning date of the pickup week for their areas. To ensure catch basins or storm sewer inlets are not obstructed, leaves should be piled in the curb lawn, not in the street edge.
The City Street Department may arrive in the listed areas prior to the scheduled date; however, the department will return to the areas per the Leaf Pickup Schedule.
[ back ]